Monday 10 September 2012

My English Class

This class has been a truly inspirational class for me. In this class I have done things I have never ever done in my life. I feel very comfortable sharing my thoughts with everyone in this class and that is something I didn't expect to do in this school being new. I have learned many things out of which learning how to create a blog  has been a completely new and different thing for me. I have learned many more things like 'the round table' and the free writing. Other than that I have learned how to be free and comfortable in sharing my ideas. I have learnt the idea of sharing most vividly. I now also know about the   UWCSEA rules and the safety online and offline the computer. I'm looking forward to this class and hope this class truly becomes my favorite! A few weeks ago, I barely knew anything about the Macbook, I was completely new to this high-tech system. Now I know almost everything about the computer and what wonderful  and creative things you an do with this amazing machine. I enjoy sharing my ideas and  thoughts the most in this class. The idea of the 'round able' is wonderful and the way everyone is free inspires me a lot. I enjoy sharing my views and getting others. The idea of the 'round table' is a great idea and I really enjoy it .I don't particularly have anything I wish we could do differently. I love the way this class works and admire it! I'm very much looking forward to this class and am eager to know what's in store for me!

3 comments:

  1. So nice to "hear" your voice here online, now curious how we can hear it more in class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can feel your pure excitement from just reading your text. I truly think this English is marvelous, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Josh. I know its marvelous! haha.

    ReplyDelete