Wednesday 3 October 2012

2012- Is the world going to end?


I hesitate to write this article because I don’t want to scare people. But actually, The thought of the world coming to an end is killing me! Is the world actually going to end? What’s going to happen? I don’t want to die! 

I remember on 31st december 2011, the minute the clock struck 12, I was so happy to start a new year. My heart was filled with joy and I danced the whole night.That night, one of my friends came out with an interesting comment. She said,’ uhhh...guys...It’s the start of a new year and all but the year 2012 is the ending of the world. You know that right?’. My comment at that time was a very vague one. I said’ ahhh...no need to worry about that! It’s just a saying...nothing is going to happen lah!’. That comment echoes in my mind today. Is the world actually going to end? Is it just a saying? Is it the truth?

My heart is pounding while writing this but c’mon, we have got to face the reality....Is the ending of the world approaching? Are we all going to die? Is this what lies in our destiny?

1 comment:

  1. Good blog post! I'm sure you are not the only person who is thinking about this. Just think, the world ends everyday for somebody. I don't think you have to worry about this year in particular. Just keep enjoying your life and making the most of it!

    ReplyDelete