Tuesday, 30 October 2012

Admiring the sunset- POV Final

I lay on my back, the warm coarse sand touching my soft skin,I am laying on a warm bed of salt. I gently lift up the fresh,brown,dingy stick and mimic how I would paint clouds on the cloudless baby blue sky above me. I lay under the warm sun,with my stick in my heavy hand, something caught the corner of my eye. Something that I had not seen in a long time and it always fills my lovely heart with hope and love. The red, big ball of great light was slowly setting. My eyes caught on to the spectacular view/sight of a sunset. I slowly got up and rubbed of the warm sand off my tanned body.

I walked closer to this spectacular range of colors in the sky and the only thought in my mind was of the exquisite and glorious sight in front of my eyes. Many people and their tired bodies were there after a long day from work. It was a romantic sight and I was overwhelmed by its beauty. It was a ravishing and stunning act of nature which occurred when the day turned into night. Sunsets have always been a wonderful and fascinating sight for me to view but this sunset was more than just usual. It was just unique and different, the sky started filling with vibrant and rich colours.

My hair was flying into the cold,wet air and my eyes were caught to the orange,fiery sun. All i could hear was the sounds of the water crashing to my legs as i went deeper and deeper.The sunset had a feeling, It had a mystical feeling which made your heart dwell. The sun, like a large, orange fireball in the distance was cloaked by hanging clouds which were splashed with random colours of hot pinks, and even hints of purple and blues.The purple sky with the orange fireball circling in the middle created an admirable sight which can never be forgotten by me.

Sunsets have always been an amazing sight for me and are one of my favourite scenes to admire and watch. As the night dawned, the beautiful sky turned into a soft crimson, the colors overtook the sky filling in each corner of the pale field. the magnificent beams of the sun shimmered on the lake below.

I spent my entire day at this wonderful beach admiring its beauty. Peace. Serenity. Contentment. A mixture of all of these creates the unmatched feeling that overwhelms me when I’m at the beach, watching the sun setting down. A sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment