Thursday, 25 October 2012

iPad Mini..Are you Kidding me?!




Here comes apple with another remarkable product, The iPad Mini. At first, my thoughts were pretty much the same as most of you are currently thinking. I was like ‘Oh My Gosh..Are you kidding me?? is apple that jobless??’ But looking at the product and going deeper into it, I realized it wasn’t all that bad. Apple had made the price nearly half of the normal iPads. The structure is the same, it is just smaller and more convenient to carry around. The iPad mini I have to say is not one of the best apple products in the world but it is not bad either. It is an interesting piece of art and is very much like a phone. The iPad mini when you think of it is not as bad but yet another creation of apple. It is a competition for the other small/mini pads from samsung and other different famous brands. The iPad mini has an amazing camera, the new software (iOS 6). The iPad mini isn’t all bad as you think it is actually. Try to dwell more and think deeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment