Tuesday, 9 October 2012

The Perks Of Being A Wallflower- Stephen Chbosky

The Perks Of Being A Wallflower- Stephen Chbosky
Wow. This book is a very good book and is definitely one I haven’t read in a long,long time. I’m in middle school and very soon everything will change and I will be in high school. Pressure, studies, academics will be most important at that time at that time. This book through a mysterious and fun way shows you how high school life is. How growing up is, the problems people face at home and many more things. It tells about the story of a 15-year old boy charlie, who is struggling in high school. He is struggling to cope up with his feeling for his first love sam. I chose this book after i heard about the movie. The movie stares very good actors and actresses. Watching the trailer, made me wonder how the book would be. Therefore, looking at the book in the library, i decided to read it. Till now, I have only learnt about Michael's death (Charlie’s best friend) and how Charlie expresses his deep sorrow for his friend. Charlie also tells about his sister and brother and the corrupt acts they do but also expresses his love towards them. I think this book will be worth to read! I will soon write about this book in my next post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment