Monday, 1 October 2012

The Perks of Being a Wallflower
















The Perks Of Being A Wallflower....hmmm....Sounds like a familiar name...Wait...was it the book I saw in the bookstore? Yes! You're absolutely right. This is a movie based on a best-selling novel by Stephen Chbosky. It is a story about growing up. It is about how life in high school is. It tells about both scenarios. Both being, sad and sorrowful times and happy and enjoyable times.An introvert freshman is taken under the wings of two seniors who welcome him to the real world. It is a moving tale of love, loss, fear and hope- and the unforgettable friends that help us through life. Starring in this book based movie are Logan Lerman, Emma watson and Erza Miller. The reviews of this movie has been rated as a four star and many people are dying to watch this movie. Ir is soon going to release in theatres and it is goignt o be a blast! SO DON’T FORGET TO GRAB YOUR TICKETS FOR THIS MUST-WATCH MOVIE! :D

3 comments:

  1. But I thought you've never read this book?
    I read it a last month and I really loved it. But admittedly, I only found out about the book because of the movie. Still, the book was amazing and I'm glad I decided to purchase it.
    I cannot wait for this movie! I have feeling it's going to be great because it was directed by the author himself, so I have no doubts about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you watched it yet??? Gosh I really want to watch it! It's NC16 so I don't know if they'll let us, which sucks... I really want to watch it. I absolutely LOVE this book. Maybe we can go together sometime with a few friends? That would be interesting trying to sneak in! Haha see you! Reply soon .xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I havn't! its sucks :( IKR!
    we should tatally meet up and go for this movie :)
    Let's go ASAP :D
    It seems like a very interesting and good movie!

    ReplyDelete