Wednesday 7 November 2012

Things I Want to do before I die

I know you all might find this a rather strange topic. But I always wanted to have such a list. This is all random and the things you might find below might make you have horrible thoughts. But I soooo want to do these :)

Things I want to do before I die :-
1. Take a Ride In a Hot Air Balloon screaming 'OH MY GOSH, IM FLYING AWAY'.
2. Meet Harry styles :)
3. Make Vanilla pudding and fill it in a mayo jar. Walk in public and eat it 
4. learn some martial art
5. Become a fake teacher, stress my students over an extremely important, hard test. Only to give them the test a week later, with instructions printed on the top to NOT answer any of the questions on the test for 100%. Watch the rage begin.
6. .Spill popcorn over the person's head infront of you in the Cinema.

OH MY GOSH THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS I CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER!

No comments:

Post a Comment