Wednesday, 27 February 2013

What is the What- My Journey till now...

To be honest, I never liked the book 'What is the What' when I first started reading it. But now, because I am understanding the book, I feel it has a very deep understanding to it. It has this message which gives you a sudden urge to continue reading it. I now want to read the book to find out more about what's going to happen.. The feeling of curiously overwhelms me and I want to know what is going to happen to Valentino! 

The shoreline and switching between flashbacks is one of the things I adore. At first I liked the present scenario more than the flashback to his past, but now I as I am getting closer to the way things are working, I feel the tension and the pain.

Once, while reading the book, There was a part in which food scarcity was an issue, That topic grabbed my attention so quickly that I felt so blessed to have food and decided not to waste any! I know...I know...It sounds weird but its true!

Although the book is long, 'What is the What' is a book of interest to me at the moment and I would love to know about it better as I go through it. I'm on track and want to know more about this book! Tell me your thoughts too! I would be glad to hear them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment